Marche economy is founded on many small and middle companies which distinguish themselves by their hard-working and the product quality and it explains why people all over the world appreciate them.
The manufacturing sector is the most important by but the agriculture and the tourism ones are not less relevant.
Our region is the cradle of many important industrial districts:
- mechanic and house-old appliances district, around the city of Fabriano, the site of one of the major Italian multinational;
- multi-sectorial district, in the cities of Recanati, Osimo and Castelfidardo, noted since ’50 for the music instruments production and more recently for the electronics and mechanical production;
- footwear and leather goods in Fermo and Civitanova Marche, where the most prestigious items in the world are being manufactured
- home furnishing and kitchens in Pesaro
- ichthyic, agricultural and food sectors in San Benedetto del Tronto
- textile and clothing in Urbania, Pergola and Mondolfo called “valle dei jeans”
- paper industry in Fabriano, one of the most ancient district in Italy
Come back to the Territory